DO YOU KNOW WHO THE MAN OF SIN IS TODAY?
In this video, we examine who is the Man of SIN!
HEBREW ISRAELITE SCRIPTURES:
Ephesians 6: 11 Put on the whole armour of ELOHIM, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Shalom w’ahavah (peace and love) to all! Welcome to Khai Yashua ministries. Our mission is to help the 12 Tribes of Israel arise from their slumber and return back to YHWH.
Mar 2:11 I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.
We hope that through our new and innovative biblical teachings that you will experience exciting revelations that you never have before!
Mar 2:12 And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, WE NEVER SAW IT ON THIS FASHION!
Host and bible teacher JediYah Melek has taught hundreds of thousands of people across the globe about the salvation and redemptive covenant of YASHUA Ha’ MESHIACH (a.k.a Jesus Christ).
Mar 2:13 And He went forth again by the sea side; and all the multitude resorted unto Him, AND HE TAUGHT THEM.
May The Holy Spirit open your heart to receive eternal life – the Life of YASHUA – KHAI YASHUA!
Please Support Our Ministry!!!
KHAI - YASHUA is dedicated to teaching YHWH'S Word and preparing The Body of Messiah for His soon return.
New Featured Video Updated 2/26/2017
Next Holy Celebrations:
PASSOVER - Evening of Wednesday, March 29, 2017
FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD - Thursday, March 30 - Wednesday April 5, 2017
SHEVOUT - PENTECOST, Sunday, May 21, 2017
Who is YASHUA/YAHOSHUA?
YAHOSHUA is THE FIRST BORN & ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. HE came from YHWH GOD and is THE RIGHT HAND OF YHWH. YAHOSHUA IS GOD OUR CREATOR, BUT HIS GOD IS YHWH. I will provide all of the Scriptures.
A. YAHOSHUA IS NOT YHWH, BUT THE SPIRIT/AUTHORITY OF YHWH DWELLS WITHIN HIM
1. Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, THE BEGINNING OF THE CREATION OF GOD;
2. Heb 1:1 GOD (YHWH), who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by HIS SON (YAHOSHUA), whom HE hath appointed heir of all things, BY WHOM ALSO HE MADE THE WORLDS;
Heb 1:3 WHO (YAHOSHUA) being the brightness of HIS (YHWH’S) glory, AND THE EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS (YHWH’S) PERSON, and upholding all things BY THE WORD (YAHOSHUA) OF HIS (YHWH’S) POWER, when HE (YAHOSHUA) had by HIMSELF purged our sins, SAT DOWN ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE MAJESTY (YHWH) ON HIGH
QUES: If YAHOSHUA was YHWH HIMSELF, then why/how can HE sit on THE RIGHT HAND OF HIMSELF?
1. YAHOSHUA created the Heavens & Earth, Man and everything in them. So HE is (A) GOD. YHWH even refers to HIS SON YAHOSHUA as GOD, but YAHOSHUA can only do the will of HIS FATHER. YAHOSHUA’S AUTHORITY/POWER COMES FROM YHWH
Heb 1:8 But unto THE SON (YAHOSHUA) HE(YHWH) saith, Thy throne, O GOD (YAHOSHUA), is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of Thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou(YAHOSHUA) hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore GOD (YHWH), even THY GOD (YAHOSHUA’S GOD), hath Anointed Thee (made HIM MESSIAH) with the oil of gladness above Thy fellows.
So here we see that in Hebrews 1:8, YHWH gives HIS SON the Title “GOD”, but in Hebrews 1:9YHWH says “therefore GOD, even Thy GOD (or YAHOSHUA’S GOD) hath Anointed Thee with the oil of gladness above Thy fellows.”
So YHWH ANOINTED HIS SON YAHOSHUA ABOVE ALL OTHERS. The Key to understanding this is that in Hebrew, the word “God” is only a title. The One who became flesh was not YHWH, but it was HIS SON YAHOSHUA.
1. Joh_1:14 AND THE WORD (YAHOSHUA) WAS MADE FLESH, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld HIS (YAHOSHUA’S) glory, THE GLORY AS OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER(YHWH),) full of grace and truth.
2. Rom_1:3 Concerning HIS (YHWH’S) SON JESUS CHRIST our Lord, WHICH WAS MADE OF THE SEED OF DAVID ACCORDING TO THE FLESH
So we see that THE SON was made flesh and NOT THE FATHER. YAHOSHUA says from HIS OWN Mouth that YHWH IS GREATER THAN HIM
Joh_14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved ME, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto THE FATHER: FOR MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I.
YAHOSHUA IS GOD OUR CREATOR, BUT THE FATHER IS GREATER THAN HE. In order for YAHOSHUA to atone for us all, He became the lowest of us all. HE fulfilled ALL of these roles before HIS crucifixion:
1. GOD- Joh 1:1 In the beginning was THE WORD, and THE WORD was with GOD, AND THE WORD WAS GOD.
2. SON- Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said HE at any time, THOU ART MY SON, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I WILL BE TO HIM A FATHER, AND HE SHALL BE TO ME A SON?
3. ANGEL- Isa 63:9 In all their affliction HE was afflicted, AND THE ANGEL OF HIS (YHWH’S) PRESENCE SAVED THEM: in HIS love and in HIS pity HE (YAHOSHUA)REDEEMED THEM; and HE bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
Isa 63:10 But they rebelled, and vexed HIS (YAHOSHUA’S) HOLY SPIRIT: therefore HE was turned to be their enemy, and HE fought against them.
4. MAN- Mat_13:37 He answered and said unto them, HE that soweth the good seed is the SON OF MAN;
5. HUSBAND- Mat 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet THE BRIDEGROOM.
6. FATHER- Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon HIS shoulder: and HIS NAME shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace.
7. KING- Joh 19:19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, YAHOSHUA (JESUS) OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS.
8. HIGH PRIEST- Heb 6:20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even YAHOSHUA (JESUS), MADE AN HIGH PRIEST FOR EVER AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHISEDEC.
9. PROPHET- Mat_21:11 And the multitude said, THIS IS YAHOSHUA (JESUS) THE PROPHET of Nazareth of Galilee.
10. SERVANT- Luk 22:27 For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? BUT I AM AMONG YOU AS HE THAT SERVETH.
11. FRIEND- Joh_15:14 YE ARE MY FRIENDS, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
12. BROTHER- Mat_12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of MY FATHER which is in Heaven, THE SAME IS MY BROTHER, AND SISTER, AND MOTHER
Through fulfilling ALL OF THESE ROLES and living without Sin, YAHOSHUA was able to defeat Death/Satan. So YHWH MADE HIM WORTHY OF RULER AND JUDGE OVER ALL Creation.
I pray that this clarified exactly who YAHOSHUA according to THE WORD OF YHWH GOD.
Turning Back to YAH (Repentance)
The word “repentance” is often one of the most misunderstood concepts to those who are new in YAHOSHUA. For those who may be confused about what it means to repent, I have prayed to YHWH to fill you with HIS HOLY SPIRIT that you might receive this message. I thank YHWH that you have reached a place in your life where you are ready to let go of The World. All that The World has to offer us is DEATH.
1Jn 2:15 LOVE NOT THE WORLD, NEITHER THE THINGS THAT ARE IN THE WORLD. IF ANY MAN LOVE THE WORLD, THE LOVE OF THE FATHER IS NOT IN HIM.
1Jn 2:16 FOR ALL THAT IS IN THE WORLD, THE LUST OF THE FLESH, AND THE LUST OF THE EYES, AND THE PRIDE OF LIFE, IS NOT OF THE FATHER, BUT IS OF THE WORLD.
1Jn 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: BUT HE THAT DOETH THE WILL OF GOD ABIDETH FOR EVER.
The first step in turning back to YHWH is REPENTANCE. True repentance consists of three steps:
1. Confessing to YHWH that you have sinned and that you rely on THE BLOOD of YAHOSHUA for your SALVATION. Speak to YHWH in prayer and list all of the sins that you have committed against HIM. Speak to HIM with REVERENCE and RESPECT as though you were standing before an Emperor of Kings, but also as though you were speaking to a LOVING FATHER.
Psa_32:5 I ACKNOWLEDGED MY SIN UNTO THEE, AND MINE INIQUITY HAVE I NOT HID. I SAID, I WILL CONFESS MY TRANSGRESSIONS UNTO YHWH; AND THOU FORGAVEST THE INIQUITY OF MY SIN. Selah.
YHWH’S Forgiveness starts when we acknowledge our sins.
2. AVOIDING SIN is the second step. The 2nd step is usually the hardest.
1Jn 3:4 WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN TRANSGRESSETH ALSO THE LAW: FOR SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW.
The religion called “Christianity” has led our people far away from YHWH and HIS SON YAHOSHUA. Christianity has taught us to be “LAWLWESS”, and to use YAHOSHUA’S GRACE / SACRIFICE AS A LICENSE TO SIN.
Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, UNGODLY MEN, TURNING THE GRACE OF OUR GOD INTO LASCIVIOUSNESS, and denying the only YHWH GOD, and our LORD YASHUA HA’MESHIACH.
It is our duty/job to STAND UP AS THE HEBREW ISRAELITES THAT YHWH CREATED US TO BE. To properly do this, we must KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS WITH FAITH IN YAHOSHUA. As you begin to do this, The World and many of the people you now love will become OFFENDED IN YOU. This will mean that you will have to SEPARATE yourself SPIRITUALLY/MENTALLY/PHYSICALLY from YOUR OLD HABITS and FROM THOSE THAT INFLUENCE YOU AGAINST YHWH’S WORD.
For example, if you are struggling with the temptations of fornication (sexual sin) or drug use (sorcery) then you must avoid those who will entice you and surround yourself with those who will help strengthen you in your faith.
1Co 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; BUT HE THAT COMMITTETH FORNICATION SINNETH AGAINST HIS OWN BODY.
1Co 6:19 WHAT? KNOW YE NOT THAT YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WHICH IS IN YOU, WHICH YE HAVE OF GOD, AND YE ARE NOT YOUR OWN?
1Co 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: THEREFORE GLORIFY GOD IN YOUR BODY, AND IN YOUR SPIRIT, WHICH ARE GOD'S.
You will now have to SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM SINFUL MEN/WOMEN AND SITUATIONS THAT WILL TEMPT YOU TO FORNICATE. To SEPARATE is what it means to be HOLY. You will also have to keep yourself HOLY from drug use. DRUG USE IS SORCERY. I will tell you a mystery. The “high” that one feels from drug use actually helps SEPARATE ONE’S SPIRIT FROM THEIR OWN BODY. Drugs manipulate the connection between SPIRIT & BODY. Once the SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO THE BODY HAS BEEN SEPARATED/ALTERED, THIS OPENS YOUR BODY UP FOR SPIRITUAL POSSESION. On other words, while you are getting HIGH, your body opens up and becomes a GATEWAY for UNCLEAN SPIRITS (DEMONS). When you come down off of the “high” your body has then become infiltrated by UNCLEAN SPIRITS. These Spirits will then entice you to get “high” again so that other spirits can enter you too. This is what it means to become addicted. But the GRACE & POWER of YAHOSHUA’S BLOOD CAN HEAL US FROM ALL THINGS. But this GRACE must NEVER be ABUSED.
Heb 6:4 FOR IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO WERE ONCE ENLIGHTENED, AND HAVE TASTED OF THE HEAVENLY GIFT, AND WERE MADE PARTAKERS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT,
Heb 6:5 AND HAVE TASTED THE GOOD WORD OF GOD, AND THE POWERS OF THE WORLD TO COME,
Heb 6:6 IF THEY SHALL FALL AWAY, TO RENEW THEM AGAIN UNTO REPENTANCE; SEEING THEY CRUCIFY TO THEMSELVES THE SON OF GOD AFRESH, AND PUT HIM TO AN OPEN SHAME.
So once we AVOID SIN and KEEP YHWH’S COMMANDMENTS we must do our absolute bst not to return to it.
3. The last step to REPENTING is to apologize to those who you may have sinned against. This often means that we have to “face our own demons”. Whether it is a family member, friend, ex-girlfriend, wife, co-worker etc, we have to make amends for the bad things we have done. I used to have a problem with stealing. I would blame white people for losing my job and for the racism I faced running my own business. So I deceived myself and would justify stealing from certain stores. Even though I was a victim of racism, I was still breaking THE 8TH COMMANDMENT :
Exo 20:15 THOU SHALT NOT STEAL.
After YHWH showed me the error of my ways, I had to REPENT. I had to throw away everything that I stole or anything that I bought by changing prices on the items. It was a lot that I had to get rid of. Clothes, electronics, household items etc. I threw them all away and since then I have not stolen anything (ALL PRAISE TO YHWH). This is how we must REPENT.
Is it Important to Learn Hebrew?
YAHOSHUA does not require us to learn Hebrew in order to receive salvation. Having faith in Him and obedience to His Word is what He requires.
Rev 22:13 I AM Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The End, The First and The Last.
Rev 22:14 BLESSED ARE THEY THAT DO HIS COMMANDMENTS, THAT THEY MAY HAVE RIGHT TO THE TREE OF LIFE, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
However, the amount of wisdom, knowledge and understanding that we learn and teach to one another is the only thing that we can take with us when we leave this world and stand before THE MOST HIGH.
Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Dan 12:3 AND THEY THAT BE WISE SHALL SHINE AS THE BRIGHTNESS OF THE FIRMAMENT; AND THEY THAT TURN MANY TO RIGHTEOUSNESS AS THE STARS FOR EVER AND EVER.
So it is important for us to spread the Gospel to all who are willing to hear and to keep YHWH’S Commandments. This is what is most important. That being said, learning Hebrew helps to strengthen and increase our relationship with YAHOSHUA. It helps us to come out the world and to return to Jerusalem in our minds and in our hearts. When we learn Hebrew it helps us to restore our lost culture that has been taken by the Gentiles. All cultures are built on the common foundation of language. That is why the Europeans stripped the Israelites of their language as soon as they reached these shores. We were then easier to control and separate. Every nation in America has their own languages and customs except for Black people/Israelites.
I will use a parable to help you understand the importance of learning Hebrew. A person can live a long and healthy life if they eat good food (The Word of YAH) and drink plenty of water (being filled with THE HOLY SPIRIT). But to live an even longer, healthier life then you have to exercise (learn Hebrew). By exercising we can increase our strength (wisdom), endurance (faith) and appearance (culture). We can still have good health by eating right, but exercise increases the benefits.
Act 22:1 Men, brethren, and fathers, HEAR YE MY DEFENCE WHICH I MAKE NOW UNTO YOU.
Act 22:2 AND WHEN THEY HEARD THAT HE SPAKE IN THE HEBREW TONGUE TO THEM, THEY KEPT THE MORE SILENCE
Speaking in our Hebrew language can help to increase our wisdom, knowledge and understanding of The Word of YHWH. May the blessings and grace of YAHOSHUA shine upon you.
Who is YASHUA?
Turning Back to YHWH
Is Learning Hebrew Important?